Monday, May 30, 2016

Letter # 64 - May 30, 2016

Dear Family and Friends-

The summer heat has finally begun. To all of you future missionaries, let me just say that missionary work is not always the most romantic thing. Sometimes you lose 5 pounds in day just by sweating. (Definitely not something they teach in the MTC)

But life goes on, and so does missionary work. We had a great week.We had a lesson with a girl we had met on the street, and she starts crying in the middle of it. She turns to us and says, "Why am I even telling you this? I just met you." Of course, we know...it is the SPIRIT.

It is just so interesting to see the way people react when they come in contact with that. I've realized more and more that we do nothing-just invite the Spirit to be there with us. Then people have their own choice to accept or reject that.

I love you all and want you to know how grateful I am for the gospel. 

Motra J 



No comments:

Post a Comment