Monday, May 30, 2016

Letter # 62 - May 16, 2016

Dear Family and Friends-

It was a good week. We managed to avoid bad food, alcoholic drinks, and for the most part the crazy people of Tirana. But somehow every week they manage to find us on the buses. We don't quite blend in as Americans.

Our investigator, Eni, came to church this last week and got up in Relief Society telling all the sisters how lucky they are to have the gospel and how they need to share it with everyone around them. She has only known the church for about 2 months now, but the change that it has made in her life is dramatic. 

I am so grateful for my mission every passing day, the things that it teaches me and how it testifies to me every day that Christ lives and loves us.

I love you all. 

Motra J 

No comments:

Post a Comment