Monday, February 1, 2016

Letter # 49 - Busy Goodness - February 1, 2016

Dear Family and Friends-

Another great week. I was too busy to even breathe so I think that means it was a good week. We went to Tirana, Bondsteel (The American Military Base), Peja, and of course we spent some time in good ole' Gjakova. 

This last week we were able to have a visit from the Europe Area Presidency. President Kearon, the President of all of Europe came. He is from England and is just super awesome. His main motto to us was "Work hard, worry less." I have thought about that a lot. There is so much to worry about in missionary work. There is so much to worry about in life too. But he said that if we just work hard, the Savior will provide the rest. I really liked that. 

Then we also had an amazing lesson at the military base. Normally we just teach one member up there, but this last time an Albanian came. She had expressed interest to come and said she was just looking for more peace in her life. I was so touched that it seems like those seeking peace always find the church. She expressed the desire to be healed of some things that happened in the past as a result of the war in Kosovo. As we talked with her and shared the message of the gospel, I was reminded of the verse I had just a few days ago, 

3 Nephi 9:13 

 O all ye that are spared because ye were more righteous than they, will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?

That really is His invitation. And there is nothing better than sharing that with people all around the world.

I love you all.

Motra J 

Is Kosovo not so beautiful!


I love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment