Monday, November 30, 2015

Letter # 42 - November 30, 2015

Dear Family and Friends-

I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. We had a great little Thanksgiving with our whole mission and ate some good turkey. I love my mission and especially my mission president. And now only 25 days until Christmas!

This week was a lot better then the last one. Although our little family has decided to be Catholic, I have really felt over the last couple of days that no effort is wasted. Who knows if down the road they will remember the two sister missionaries who talked about the Book of Mormon? You never know.

Anyways, I don't have too much to say this week but I hope that you can all watch this video, A Savior is Born. It is so amazing and we will be using it for the whole Christmas season! 

I love how happy everyone is in the video, because it is true, we have good tidings of great joy! A Savior is born, we have a hope that no one else haves. I hope that we can all share the gospel a little more this Christmas season and be a little better.

I love you all! 

Motra J 


This is my district.

The basement of our church flooded this week.  

Our little "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment