Friday, October 9, 2015

Letter # 35 - Welcome to Kosovo - October 5, 2015

Dear Family and Friends-

One week down in the beautiful land of Kosovo. It has been quite the week of readjustment. The language has been a bit hard, everyone kind of speaks like a hick and every time I talk to a woman on the phone, I think it is a man.

But we have already seen a ton of miracles this week. Everyone is Muslim here and so I find myself over and over again, testifying of the Prophet Joseph Smith. It is funny, I think this week I have gained even a better testimony of the importance of a living prophet. And no coincidence, it being conference weekend. 

A lot of people like our message and like us, but don't understand that we are different because we have a living prophet. I met a girl this week who investigated the church for 13 years, but she said she knew it was true because we were the only church that had a living prophet. How neat is that? 

I don't really have much else for this week, besides the fact that I am grateful for a living prophet and I know that he really talks with God. 

I love you all.

Motra J 
One of my favorite families in Elbasan!


Our cute apartment!





No comments:

Post a Comment