Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Letter # 21 - Transfer Calls - June 29, 2015

Dear Family and Friends-

Well, transfer calls are finally here! And drum-roll....I am going to stay here in Elbasan for another 3 months...but the exciting part is I AM TRAINING. Yup, Sister Jackson the one who is still technically a trainee, is going to train someone else. I could include a whole email just about the emotions I felt, when I heard President tell me that on Saturday night. Everything ranging from excitement, to fear, to pure shock. 

So, that means on Thursday three girls from America will get here, and one will be my new trainee and we will conquer Elbasan together! A lot of thoughts have crossed my mind since I got the call, but I am certain that "Whom the Lord calls, the Lord qualifies."

Besides transfers, Marsida and Endrit got baptized this week. Marsida was the woman I talked about in my last email. It was probably one of the sweetest baptisms with the Spirit just confirming to me that the Atonement is real.

I also gave my first talk here in Albania in sacrament. Needless to say, it was very simple and I told all the members that I needed all there help now that Sister Coleman is leaving. I love the ward members here. There are some of them who sacrifice so much to come to church every week and help the missionaries. It is amazing.

I love you all!

Love, Motra J 

No comments:

Post a Comment